Services and Pricing
A standard dog grooming session for dogs includes:
- Bubble bathing with professionally formulated dog shampoo. Your pets coat will be shampooed twice to ensure it is perfectly clean. A tearless Puppy shampoo will be used on your pet’s facial area for safety
- A professionally formulated dog conditioning treatment will then be applied.
- If your pet tolerates it (most do), we will then use a blaster to remove excess water from your pet’s coat. This treatment will also remove dead undercoat and is fantastic for blood circulation.
- Eye and Ear Cleaning
- Nail Clipping
- Your dog will then be lovingly hand dried on the grooming table using our temperature controlled hand dryer. (We never use cabinet dryers)
- The styling now begins! Your dogs coat will now be trimmed (cut) to your chosen specifications whether that be a kennel club breed standard show trim, a more practical pet trim or a full clip off. (This will be discussed with you when you drop off your dog) We also offer hand stripping (if this suits your pets breed and coat).
- A spritz of special doggy perfume
- A complimentary bow in your dog’s hair if possible (if you would like one)
- Kindness, Love and T.L.C ……… we believe in reward-based training to make your pet’s grooming experience as happy as possible so if your dog as any food allergies, please do let us know!
CURRENT FULL DOG GROOMING PRICES
Our prices are based on….
- The pet being healthy.
- The specific style chosen eg. Clip, handscissor etc
- The pet’s coat is free from matts.
- The pet is non aggressive and is happy to be groomed.
- The pet is dropped off and collected at the agreed time.
- The pet is free from fleas, ticks and parasites.
- The pet has been toileted prior to visiting the salon